- Nominees may be at any stage in their professional or academic career.
- Nominees must be participatory and active in Theatre, Staging, and Academia, Touring or related work. Though not limited to, the Newcomer’s should be primarily involved in Design, Technical Theatre, Automation and related systems, Stage or Facility Technology, or Projection systems.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate propensity for innovation, display exceptional initiative, created a new techniques, or created an exceptional organization for the arts.
- Nominees may submit with their application any supporting documents that they feel would assist the Wally Foundation in their decision. Supporting documents must be provided in electronic format. Reference letters may also be provided.
Award winners will receive:
- $1,500.00 cash.
- All expense paid trip and credentials the to annual USITT convention.
- One-year membership to USITT
- All nominations should be submitted electronically via the USITT website.
- Nominations and associated support documentation may be submitted by October 15, 2013. The award winner will be announced in early January.
- Award will be presented at the annual USITT convention and Stage Expo.